Japan (Nihon-koku in Japanese) “Land of the Rising Sun” is a country where the past meets the future.Japan is one of the most amazing, friendly, and beautiful countries in the world. From bustling Tokyo and zen-like Kyoto all the way too laid-back Okinawa and winter Hokkaido, Japan is a high-tech world mixed with the politeness and respect of their past.Japan has mouth-watering food, lush national parks, majestic temples and shrines, Zen gardens and a rich historic culture.Japan attractions will amaze you.Major cities in Japan to travel are shown below.
Japanese history begins in the 5th century, although archaeological evidence of settlement stretches back 50,000 years and the mythical Emperor Jimmu is said to have founded the current Imperial line in the 7th century BCE. Japan has undergone periods of openness and isolation throughout its history.Japanese culture stretches back millennia, yet has also been quick to adopt and created the latest modern fashions and trends.You’ll find interesting and surprising places throughout the country.
Japan has often been seen in the West as a land combining tradition and modernity, and many traditional structures and practices are preserved, Japan attraction include its Modern structures and practices Which will dominate your experience in Japan. Japan was the first Asian country to independently modernize Many urban blocks evolve to line up dozens of narrow buildings spanning fifty or more years of design history.
- HIMEJI CASTLE
- DEWA SANZAN
- JAPAN ALPS
- MOUNT FUJI
- YAEYAMA ISLANDS
- MOUNT KOYA
- SHIRETOKO NTL PARK
The National language of Japan is Japanese, although Japan has no Official Language. English speakers are less in number But Japanese will go to extraordinary lengths to understand and help you and try to Learn basic greetings and thank yous for putting people at ease.
- Explore Japanese castle.
- visit landscape gardens and Zen rock/sand gardens.
- Visit Japan attractions Buddhist and Shinto sites.
- Climb the Mount Fuji, an icon of Japan.
- Take a walk amidst thousands of cherry blossoms in Yoshino
- Ascend Mount Aso to see one of the world’s largest calderas
- Visit the snowy peaks of the country’s largest national park, Daisetsuzan.
- Soak in the hot springs of Japan’s Onsen Capital, Beppu.
- Go River rafting in some of the last wild rivers in Japan in the Iya Valley
- Ski in the world famous the Japan Alps.
- Overnight in one of the holy temples of Mount Koya.
“TRAVEL IS ONLY THING YOU BUY, THAT’S MAKE YOU RICHER.”