Africa continent is stunning from sea to sky.It has 54 sovereign countries and is the second largest continent in terms of both land area and population.it is bounded by the Mediterranean Sea to the north, by the Atlantic Ocean to the west, by the Red Sea to the northeast, and by the Indian Ocean to the southeast. It contains a wide array of peoples, skin colors, religions, and cultures and world’s longest river.Nile River running from Burundi to Egypt. Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro is the world’s tallest free-standing mountain at 5,890m (19,340 ft). Djibouti’s Lake Assal is the second lowest point on Earth and one of the hottest places on Earth.You will find the complete list of African countries.
It is a very diverse continent, with each country, each part of a country having its own unique culture.Today it is a vast continent with many bustling metropolises, friendly people, and amazingly diverse and beautiful landscapes.
LIST OF AFRICAN COUNTRIES
Here is a complete list of African countries.
- Western Sahara
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cote d’Ivoire
- Sierra Leone
- Central African Republic
- Republic of the Congo
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Equatorial Guinea
- Sao Tome and Principe
- South Sudan
Atlantic Ocean Islands: Canary Islands (Spain), Madeira Islands (Portugal), Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha (UK)
Spanish Exclaves: Ceuta, Melilla
Indian Ocean Islands: Mayotte (France), Reunion (France), Socotra (Yemen)
There is no dominant language in Africa continent, In West or Central, French will be the most useful across these nations. Arabic is the dominant language in North, though French is also widely spoken. English is also useful in many countries. Swahili is the most useful language in East. In Ethiopia, most people speak Amharic, which is indigenous to the nation. it is always a good idea to bring phrasebooks for the native languages. The more you wish to interact with locals or go out of the cities, the more important it will be for you to have resources to communicate in the local African language.
- Safari is the Swahili word meaning to travel, however many outsiders interpret “safari” to mean a visit a game area to interact with African wildlife.
- Explore climbing in Atlas Mountains across Morocco, Algeria, & Tunisia; the Drakensberg in South Africa & Lesotho; the Semian Mountains in Ethiopia; and the Rwenzori Mountains between Uganda & the DRC are the only considerable mountain ranges on the continent, Additionally, there are some tall volcanoes along the Great Rift Valley, on the Indian Ocean islands, & in Cameroon
- Explore trekking in the Drakensberg in South Africa & Lesotho, Ethiopian Highlands, and Mali’s Dogon Country are the most popular trekking destinations in Africa.
- Explore scuba diving in the Red Sea off Egypt offers clear, tranquil waters.South Africa is most famous for “shark dives”, where divers are lowered in cages to watch sharks feed on the bait, although other diving opportunities exist.Lake Malawi—which is clear, deep and filled with unique species—is the only lake with a significant number of dive operator.
- Explore Football Which is the most widespread and popular sporting event with games between countries, Watching a football match in Africa continent is a must; try to dress in the colors of the home team and join the cheering celebration.
“TRAVEL IS ONLY THING YOU BUY, THAT’S MAKE YOU RICHER.”